Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Chocolates are unoriginal
And so are you…
If you just get your girlfriend or wife yet another heart-shaped box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day.
Chocolates Are Great – But a Clean House Is Better!
Valentine’s Day can be a challenging one when it comes to buying the “perfect present” for your girlfriend or wife. The holidays just ended, and all the bigger ticket items are already accounted for. That’s why hiring a house cleaner is one of the best presents ever – it’s the gift that keeps on giving in terms of extra time, energy and the peace that comes along with living in a clean, organized household.
Her are 5 great reasons to give a year’s worth of monthly (or weekly) housecleaning:
- She’ll love you forever. Cleaning the house is one of those things that everyone benefits by but hardly anyone has time to do. The chores it entails eating into the only free time your family has – weekends, evenings and days off. When you take those heavy chores off the “list of things to do,” you’ve just freed up hours and hours of time that can be filled with your family’s favorite things – and your partner will love you forever for it.
- Scratch the least-favorite chores off the list. Most homes need at least a little light cleaning every week. However, if weekly house cleaning is outside of your budget, schedule a house cleaner once a month or every other week instead. That’s enough make sure the nitty-gritty cleaning is always taken care of and lets your household take care of the easy stuff.
- Cut down on stuff. Contemporary homeowners know that “less is more,” which is why minimalist design is back in style. Instead of giving more “things,” you’re giving the gift of de-cluttering and organization. Once you’ve booked your time, the housecleaner can assist you with those organizational tasks you never get around to – like that overstuffed coat closet or the kitchen junk drawer.
- Take care of odd jobs. There are all kinds of things a housecleaner can do outside of the general vacuuming, bathroom cleaning and floor scrubbing. When you schedule a consultation, ask about other service offerings that can be utilized during your scheduled dates, like window cleaning, laundry, and cabinet organizing.
- It’s multiple gifts in one. Giving your beloved the gift of regular house cleaning blows her calendar wide open. In a way, it’s like giving her multiple gifts in one. Now, she has time to do all the things she wants to do but can’t, like schedule a mani/pedi, have a weekend lunch date with a friend or enjoy a romantic date night with you!
Interested in giving your Valentine a unique gift that she can celebrate month after month? Contact ProMan WC and schedule a consultation. We’ve provided quality, reputable housecleaning and window cleaning services to our Bay Area clients for more than a decade. 425-908-9121 or 510-478-4880.